1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Information about Sponsorship Agreement Holders
2022-2024 Immigration Levels Plan
2. The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)
RSTP is funded by the federal government and offers additional information, training, and resources for refugee sponsorships.
3. The Blended Visa Office Referred (BVOR) Program
4. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHRC)
Learn about refugees and the current situation worldwide
The 1951 Refugee Convention
5. Mission-Specific Update Reports: Each Visa office provides an update semi-annually that IRCC shares with SAHs. If you’d like to see the one for the visa office where your application is being processed, contact AURA.
6. Canadian Council for Refugees (CCR) – The CCR is a national non-profit umbrella organization committed to the rights and protection of refugees. They have extensive resources and coordinate advocacy for refugee rights. https://ccrweb.ca/en
Code of Ethics for Private Sponsor Groups:
Code of Ethics Toolkit:
7. Centre for Refugee Studies (CRS)
The Centre for Refugee Studies has produced a video series offering an introduction to refugee studies: https://crs.info.yorku.ca/onlineintro
8. The Refugee Research Network (RRN) shares international research about refugee and forced migration issues. Their bi-weekly Digest provides a synopsis of recent publications.