1. To start, please visit the Ride website: https://rideforrefuge.org/register
2. Once there you can Register using either the first time or old pro options:
3. Your first choice is to pick your location. Many of our supporters will be at the Downtown Toronto location (previous years it was at beautiful Ashbridge's Bay), but more and more are choosing RIDE anywhere option.
4. Then sign the wavier, it's nothing to worry about, but the organizers want everyone to be safe.
5. Now you can create your team by clicking the third option, circled in red below:
6.Choose the type of team you are, most of our supporters are adults but if you have a mix of ages each individual will register accordingly.
7. There is a choice in this section between agreeing to raise at least $150 to wave or pay the registration fee (which covers the event, your shirt, and your lunch). It may be intimidating at first, but you will likely be plesently surprised how people will support your decision to directly help refugees:
8. Time for some fun, you get to name your team and get the group goal
9. Now you can choose the charity you wish to support, we are hoping that you are choosing us, AURA!
10. Finally it is just a matter of filling in your particulars and pressing the yes! register me now button.
Thank you for taking the time to form a Team, if you have any questions always feel free to contact us at the AURA Office.